By registering on the Site or purchasing products/services through the Site, you acknowledge and agree to the following terms:
Eligibility for Membership
All members on CF.com.lb should be able to form legally binding contracts. Therefore, by using the Site and accepting our Terms and Conditions, you acknowledge that you are at least 18 years of age before you became a member of the Site. We reserve the right to limit or withdraw access to the Site for any member should CF.Com.lb believes that member to be under the age of 18 years. The Site is not available to persons whose membership has been suspended or withdrawn by CF.Com.lb. No person or may register as a member of the Site more than once.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
Establishing a Membership
When you register as a member on the Site, you are required to:
- Indicate agreement to these Terms and Conditions.
- Provide true, accurate, and complete contact information and identification details
- Submit any form of authentication as required by com.lb as part of the registration process
Use of Membership
CF.com.lb is not liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or loss of profits, goodwill or damages whatsoever resulting from the disclosure or misuse of your username and/or password. By becoming a member on the Site, you consent, warrant, and acknowledge that you will:
- Accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password
- Maintain the confidentiality of your account and password
- Restrict access to and use of your account
- Notify com.lb immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any breach of security
- Never use another member’s account at any time, without the express permission of the account holder
- Never disclose your contact details including but not limited to phone numbers, addresses, or email addresses in commerce or listing processes, or anywhere on the Site including the feedback area, discussion forum or through any e-mail feature of the Site intended to bypass use of com.lb
- Never use another user’s data for any purpose other than fulfilling a relevant transaction resulting from selling item(s) on the Site
- Regularly update the registration data to keep it true, accurate, up-to-date, and complete. If you provide any information that is false, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or if com.lb believes that such information is false, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, CF.com.lb reserves the right to suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site. CF.com.lb may, in its sole discretion and at any time, make any inquiries it considers necessary (whether directly or through a third party), and request that you provide it with further information or documentation, including without limitation to verify your identity and/or ownership of your financial instruments. You agree to provide any information and/or documentation to CF.com.lb upon such requests. You acknowledge and agree that if you do not, CF.com.lb may, without liability, limit, suspend or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site. We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed/unverified accounts or accounts that have been inactive for more than 1 year.
- Never engage in false or fraudulent activity in connection with the use of the Site. You acknowledge and consent that com.lb may suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site if you are found to have engaged in false or fraudulent activity in connection with the use of the Site.
- Never transfer your Site account (including feedback) and username to another party without our explicit consent.
Use of the Site
By using the Site/App or any of its features and services, you acknowledge, represent, warrant, and consent to comply with all applicable domestic and international laws and regulations regarding and relating to your use of the Site. You also acknowledge and consent never to conduct any of the following activities:
- Harm our systems. You agree not to interfere with or try to disrupt the Site or the interests or property of the Site’s users by doing activities such as, but not limited to, distributing a virus or other harmful computer code, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, and pyramid schemes.
- Create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) our services or the services of other suppliers
- Take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site
- Attempt to take over another user’s account or carry out any hacking or phishing of the Site or user accounts and related features
- Export or re-export any Site tools except in compliance with the export control laws of any relevant jurisdictions
- Copy, modify, or distribute any content from the Site or otherwise infringe the Site’s copyright material and/or trademarks in any way
- Violate any laws, rules, regulations, guidelines, third party rights or our policies;
- Abuse com.lb policies or terms and conditions posted on the Site
When you use CF.com.lb, you consent to receive communications from us electronically, including, but not limited to, emails, texts messages, and messages on and through the Site. You can retain copies of these communications for your records and you agree that all legal documents and communication that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. CF.com.lb will ask for your agreement during the registration process to send you promotional emails that let you know about new changes, features, or promotions on the Site. If at any time you decide you do not wish to receive such promotional emails, you can opt out of receiving such emails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any promotional email sent by us.